• Heat oven to 325°.
• In small bowl, combine orange peel and orange juice; set aside.
• In large bowl, combine ¼ C sugar, salt, butter, water and vanilla. Mix well.
• Lightly spoon flour into measuring cup, level off. Stir in flour, chocolate chips and nuts; mix well.
• Shape dough into 1 inch balls; place 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheets.
• Bake at 325°. For 15-20 minutes or until firm to the touch. Remove from cookies sheets. Cool 15 minutes or until
• Strain orange juice; roll in sugar. Let stand to dry and form sugar shell.
Yields: 3 ½ dozen cookies