2 large cooked chicken breasts shredded or chopped
2 large avocados
1 cup corn from 1 cooked cob
6 oz lean bacon cooked and chopped
1/4 cup Chives (or green onion), chopped
2 Tbsp Dill chopped, or to taste
3 Tbsp lemon juice freshly squeezed
3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 tsp sea salt or to taste
1/8 tsp black pepper
1. Dice or shred the 2 large cooked chicken breasts and place into a large mixing bowl.
2. Peel and pit 2 large avocados, slice into bite-sized pieces and add to the mixing bowl.
3. Add 1 cup of cooked corn (freshly cooked corn is best), toss in 1/4 cup chopped green onion, chopped bacon, and 2 Tbsp fresh Dill.
4. Add dressing ingredients to a small bowl and stir to combine.
5. Drizzle over your salad and toss to combine.
6. Serve with slices of hard boiled egg if desired.
You can use rotisserie chicken, cook your own chicken breast seasoned with salt and pepper or use well-drained canned chicken.