1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 lb macaroni
8 tablespoons butter
1 tablespoon butter
1⁄2 cup muenster cheese, shredded
1⁄2 cup mild cheddar cheese, shredded
1⁄2 cup sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
1⁄2 cup monterey jack cheese, shredded
2 cups half-and-half
8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cubed
2 eggs, lightly beaten
1⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
1⁄8 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Lightly butter a deep 2 1/2 quart baking dish.
3. Fill a large pot with water and bring to a rapid boil.
4. Add macaroni and the 1 TB oil.
5. Cook for 7 minutes, or until somewhat tender.
6. Drain well, and return to the pot.
7. Meanwhile, in a small saucepan, melt 8 TB of the butter.
8. Stir into macaroni.
9. In a large bowl, combine all of the shredded cheeses.
10. To the macaroni, add 1 1/2 cups of shredded cheeses, half and half, the cubed cheese and the eggs, and the seasoned salt and pepper.
11. Transfer to the prepared casserole dish, and top with remaining 1/2 cup shredded cheese.
12. Dot with remaining 1 TB of the butter.
13. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and bubbly.
14. Serve hot.