1. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
2. Place the pasta and meatballs in a large baking dish.
3. In a separate bowl, blend the sauce with 3 cups of water and pour over the pasta and meatballs.
4. Cover with aluminum foil, making sure to seal tightly and bake for 45 minutes.
5. Uncover and stir the pasta to make sure itís cooked through. The pasta may need a few more minutes covered to bake until done.
6. Once the pasta is al dente, add the mozzarella and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
7. Return to the oven and bake, uncovered, for 5 or 10 minutes until the cheese is melted.
8. Garnish with parsley and serve. Enjoy!