• Brown ground beef, sausage, and onions; drain.
• Beat eggs as for scrambling).
• Add meat mixture, Picante sauce, taco seasoning, cumin and water to eggs.
• Cook in skillet until well set.
• Place 2 TB of the meat mixture in the middle of the tortilla.
• Top with grated cheese.
• Roll like a burrito (only tighter) and brush with melted butter.
• Wrap individually in plastic wrap.
This is also good to layer in a casserole dish and top with Rotel cheese dip. You can also make ahead and freeze individually. If you are going to freeze them, wrap in plastic wrap, then in foil and place in a freezer Ziploc bag. Take out as needed, remove the foil and microwave.