• Preheat oven to 350°
• Blend ½ C butter and 1 C sugar.
• Add eggs, vanilla, and bananas.
• In separate bowl, mix flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
• Add the flour mixture to the creamed mixture alternately with the buttermilk.
• Mix dry mix with ½ C sugar, cinnamon, and pecans.
• Grease and flour Bundt pan.
• Pour on half of the batter mixture into the Bundt pan, and place ½ of the dry mixture on top. Repeat.
• Cut with a knife several times to create coffee cake effect.
• Bake for 40 minutes.
• Allow to cool and turn onto plate.
This recipe freezes well. It is great to make in advance for a breakfast occasion.