• Preheat oven to 350°.
• In a small saucepan, cook and stir brown sugar, butter and light corn syrup till butter is melted.
• Pour brown sugar mixture into an ungreased 12 x 7 inch baking dish.
• Arrange bread slices in a single layer on top of the brown sugar mixture.
• If necessary, cut bread to fit into dish.
• Set baking dish aside.
• In a medium mixing bowl, beat eggs, milk, and cinnamon until combined.
• Pour egg mixture over read in baking dish.
• Cover and refrigerate for 2 to 24 hours.
• Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until the center appears set and the top is lightly browned.
• Let the French toast stand about 10 minutes before serving.
• If desired, top with fruit and/or sift powdered sugar over top.
Yields 4-6 slices.