1. Hand-chop cranberries. (using a food processor will liquify the cranberries too much)
2. Chop green onion and jalapeno peppers.
3. In a medium-sized bowl, add the chopped cranberries, green onion, and jalapenos.
4. Add sugar, lemon juice, and salt on top of cranberry mixture and stir gently until blended.
5. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator overnight.
6. Take cranberry mixture out of the refrigerator and stir all ingredients together. Strain out all liquid using a colander with small holes.
7. Whip softened cream cheese with hand mixer until smooth (about two minutes) and spread cream cheese over bottom of a pie plate or 9X9 dish.
8. Pour cranberry mixture atop cream cheese and keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.