• Preheat oven to 400º and line muffin tins with 16 paper liners or grease with cooking spray.
• In a mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
• Combine the milk, buttermilk, and vanilla together and set aside.
• In a large mixing bowl or the bowl of a standing mixer, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy (about
• Add one egg at a time, mixing thoroughly after each.
• Switch to using a wooden spoon or a spatula and alternate between adding the flour mixture and milk
mixture in 3 batches to the creamed butter mixture. Mix after each addition until almost combined.
• Gently fold in the strawberries.
• Spoon batter into 16 muffin cups (about ⅓ cup). Bake for 17-20 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
• Immediately remove muffins from tin onto a cooling rack. Cool for 10-15 minutes before applying glaze.
For the Glaze:
Whisk all glaze ingredients together and then dip muffin tops in. Rotate and twirl the muffin for and even coating. Enjoy immediately or allow to cool completely for glaze to dry.