• Preheat oven to 400°.
• Grease twelve muffin cups or line muffin cups with paper liners.
• In a large bowl, stir together flour, sugars, baking powder, and salt.
• In another bowl, stir together milk, eggs, butter, and vanilla until blended.
• Make a well in center of dry ingredients; add milk mixture and stir just to combine.
• Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
• Spoon batter into muffin cups; bake 15-20 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center of one muffin comes
• Remove muffin tin to wire rack; cool 5 minutes and remove from tins to finish cooling.