• Preheat oven to 400°.
• Grease muffin cups or line with muffin liners.
• Combine 1 ½ C flour, ¾ C sugar, salt and baking powder.
• Place vegetable oil into a 1 cup measuring cup; add the egg and enough milk to fill the cup.
• Mix this with flour mixture.
• Fold in blueberries.
• Fill muffin cups right to the top, and sprinkle with crumb topping mixture.
To Make Crumb Topping:
• Mix together ½ C sugar, ⅓ C flour, ¼ C butter, and 1½ tsp cinnamon.
• Mix with fork, and sprinkle over muffins before baking.
• Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until done.
Yields: 8 large muffins or 12 regular