4 (8 oz) pkg cream cheese
1 C green bell pepper, diced
1 C red pepper, diced
1 ½ C crushed pineapple, well drained
2 tsp Morton’s Nature Seasonings
4 Tb sugar
½ C pecans, chopped, optional
1 C fresh cooked shrimp, chopped OR frozen salad shrimp, thawed, optional
1 red cabbage
Large green leaf lettuce leaves
• Blend cream cheese into crushed pineapple.
• Add Morton’s Nature Seasonings, and continue to blend with sugar.
• Blend with spatula until smooth.
• Add green and red peppers.
You may serve the dip at this point. The flavors will blend best if made the night before serving.
• If desired, add pecans and/or shrimp.
• For a festive presentation, cut out the top of a red cabbage and remove the inside about half way
down, making a bowl effect.
• Place cabbage on large green leaf lettuce leaves on platter.
• Place dip inside cabbage.
This serves many; reduce for a smaller group.