1. To make the base first pulse almonds, dates, coconut oil, raw cocoa, and honey in the food processor into a crumble. Press this mixture into a lined slice tin, pressing down until smooth. Place in the freezer while you create the middle layer.
2. To make the Caramel pecan layer, place dates, coconut oil, tahini, vanilla, and honey in the food processor. Process until smooth. Add in the chopped pecans and pulse lightly. You want the nuts to be throughout the mix.
3. Pour the caramel pecan layer on top of the base. Smooth this layer and return to freezer to set.
4. Mix together the melted coconut oil maple syrup and raw cocoa until smooth.
5. Once the caramel pecan layer is fully set, top with chopped nuts. Return to freezer.
6. To serve, remove from freezer and slice while still frozen.
How to make tahini:
Instructions. Toast raw sesame seeds (optional): Toasting raw sesame seeds gives the tahini a nuttier flavor. Place the sesame seeds in a food processor: Grind the sesame seeds: Process for 2 to 3 minutes until the sesame seeds form a crumbly paste.