6 medium potatoes (2 lbs) or 16 oz elbow pasta
½ lb bacon, cook until crispy & break into small pieces
1 cup finely diced celery
½ cup finely chopped onion
¼ cup sweet pickle relish
1¼ cups mayonnaise
2 tsp sugar or sugar substitute
1 tsp celery seed
2 tsp apple cider vinegar
2 tsp yellow mustard
Salt & Pepper to taste
3 hard boiled eggs, chopped
1. Peel & cube potatoes.
2. Cook potatoes in boiling water until tender or cook pasta until el dente. Drain well.
3. Transfer to a large bowl.
4. Add celery, onion, sweet relish and bacon bits.
5. Combine mayo, sugar, celery seed, vinegar, mustard and S&P.
6. Add mayo mixture to potatoes.
7. Toss lightly to coat potato mixture.
8. Carefully fold in the chopped eggs.
9. Cover & chill thoroughly.