8 ounces dried lasagna noodles (9-10)
2 beaten eggs
2 cup cream style cottage cheese
1 (15 ounce) carton ricotta cheese
1 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning, crushed
2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
1 cup chopped onion, (1 large)
4 cloves garlic, minced
2 Tablespoons all purpose flour
1/2 - 1 teaspoon black pepper
1 1/4 cups milk
1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and thoroughly drained
1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli thawed and thoroughly drained, I used fresh
1 cup shredded carrot
3/4 cup Parmesan cheese
1 (8 ounce) mozzarella cheese
1. Cook lasagna noodles according to package directions. Drain; set aside.
2. Combine eggs, cottage cheese, ricotta cheese and Italian seasoning. Set aside.
3. In a large skillet cook the mushrooms, onions, and garlic in hot oil until tender. Stir in flour and pepper; add milk all at once. Cook and stir until slightly thickened and bubbly. Remove from heat. Stir in the spinach, broccoli, carrot and 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
4. To assemble, in a greased 3 quart rectangular baking dish. Layer one third of the noodles, folding or cutting to fit if necessary. Spread with 1/2 of the cottage cheese mixture, then 1/2 of the vegetable mixture. Sprinkle 1/2 of the mozzarella. Repeat the layers. Sprinkle with the remaining 1'4 cup Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake, uncovered, in a 350* oven for 35 minutes or until heated thrrough. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
*May be prepare 48 hours ahead