1. Cook noodles (no salt) in stock-pot according to directions using less time, so al dente; drain and set aside. (Break pasta in half before boiling)
2. Slice (shelled and deveined) shrimp in half long ways.
3. Juice lemon.
4. In the stock-pot for noodles, sauté pine nuts, garlic and pepper flakes about a minute until nuts begin to get light brown – do not overcook - pine nuts burn fast and garlic gets bitter if overcooked. (Medium heat)
4. Add shrimp, lemon juice, sherry and paprika. Stir well until the shrimp curl about 3 minutes. (You can also cook the shrimp, lemon juice, sherry and paprika separately and pour off juice and just add the shrimp to mixture)
5. Toss pasta into mixture and stir well.
6. Stir in chicken broth and dried tomatoes then “season” salt to taste.
10. Simmer over low heat until most of the liquid is absorbed.