1. Heat oven to 425º. Lightly grease a 13X9X2 glass baking dish.
2. Remove one pie crust from package and roll out to fit the baking dish. Trim edges.
3. In a large bowl, combine corn syrup, brown sugar, butter, vanilla and eggs. Whisk until completely combined. Stir in chopped pecans.
4. Spoon half of the filling into crust.
5. Remove the second crust from the package, and roll out to fit baking dish. Place the crust on top of the filling.
6. Lightly spray crust with cooking spray.
7. Bake 14-16 minutes or until browned. Remove from oven.
8. Reduce oven temperature to 350º and carefully spoon remaining pecan filling over crust.
9. Arrange teh pecan halves over the top and bake 30 minutes or until the center is set.
10. Let cool for 15-20 minutes.
11. Serve with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.