In a juice jug, mix the dry ingredients.
Mix the wet in a measuring cup.
Add the wet little by little to the dry, whisking to avoid lumps.
Put it in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
Pour in thin layer in a heated, oiled frying pan. Roll the pan around to spread as evenly as you can.
Flip with a knife, or two knives.
Fill with sweet or savoury fillings.
1. Strawberries, whipped cream and chocolate sauce
2. Eggs, cheese, onion and bacon
3. Chicken, spinach and cheese
4. Chicken and curry sauce
5. Ham, onion, tomato and feta
6. Asparagus and white sauce.