1. Preheat oven to 400º.
2. With a whisk attachment in an electric mixer, whip cream cheese for 5 minutes until light and fluffy, scraping the sides of the bowl often.
3. Add pumpkin and mix for another 5 minutes.
4. Add melted butter and vanilla and mix.
5. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each addition.
6. Add powdered sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves, and salt.
7. Place pie dough in a pie pan. Place pan on a baking sheet.
8. Pour pumpkin pie filling into the pie crust. I find it easier to pour it in after the pie pan is already in the oven.
9. Bake for 15 minutes. Then, lower the temperature to 350º and bake for an additional 42-48 minutes.
10. Let chill in refrigerator for 4 hours.