- Preheat oven to 376º F. Grease a 12 cup muffin pan.
- Soak raisins 5 minutes in ¼ cup boiling water. Chop coarsly in blender or by hand.
- Make the oats into a coarse flour in the blender or food processor (in blender do a ½ at a time). You will need 2 cups of
- Put oat flour in bowl and sift in the other dry ingredients. Beat eggs, oil, and honey together, then stir in the milk, raisins and
water, poppy seeds, and lemon peel.
- Add the dry ingredients to liquid ones, stirring just enough to mix well. Spoon into muffin cups and bake for 25 or so minutes.
The muffins will be a sunny yellow on top and delicate brown on the bottom when done. You need to check with a toothpick
because they can be quite moist.