1½ c mashed potatoes (3 potatoes)
1½ c reserved potato water
1 cup and 2 T butter or margarine
1 cup and 2 T sugar
1 tsp salt
1½ c hot water
3 envelopes Fleischmann's Active Dry Yeast
¾ c warm water (100-110º)
12¾ c all-purpose flour, or more if needed
¾ c butter or margarine softened
1½ c sugar
2¼ tsp ground saigon cinnamon
4½ c powdered sugar
½ c and 1 T butter or margarine, softened
1½ tsp 100% pure bourbon vanilla extract
⅓ c and 2 T milk or more as needed
1.Combine potatoes, potato water, butter, sugar, salt and hot water in large mixing bowl. Stir until butter melts; set aside and let cool. Combine yeast and ¾ cup warm water in small bowl. Let rest 5 minutes. Add eggs, 2 cups flour and yeast mixture to potato mixture. Beat until well mixed. Continue adding flour, 1 cup at a time until soft dough forms.
2. Knead on a lightly floured surface until smooth and elastic (about 4 to 6 minutes), OR knead with electric mixer using dough hook. Place in a greased bowl, turning to coat. Cover.
3. Let rise in a warm, draft free area about 1 hour, until doubled in size. Punch dough down; divide in half.
4. Roll one portion of dough on a lightly floured surface to a 12x18 rectangle. Spread with half the butter. Combine sugar and cinnamon; sprinkle half of the mixture over surface. Roll up tightly lengthwise, sealing edges. Cut into 12 slices. Place in greased 9x13 inch pan. Repeat with remaining dough. Cover.
5. Let rise 30 to 45 minutes until nearly doubled.
6. Bake in preheated 350º oven for 25 to 30 minutes.
7. Cool for 15 minutes. Combine icing ingredients and drizzle over rolls.