1. Mix yeast in warm water.
2. Measure out flour.
3. Warm milk, sugar, salt, butter (or oil).
4. Add to yeast mixture, blend well.
5. Add eggs.
6.Blend in 2 cups of flour until smooth.
7. continue to add flour until it starts to leave the side of the bowl.
8. Dump onto a floured surface and knead about 5 minutes.
9. Cover with plastic wrap and a towel and let rise.
10. Punch down and knead. Cut in half.
11. Roll out thin. Coat with butter, add cinnamon and sugar. Roll. and cut into slices Do the same to second half.
12. place in spayed or caramel coated pan. Bake at 375º for about 30 minutes.