1 Large Onion
1 Celery Rib Chopped
2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
12 oz Velveeta Cheese, cubed.
1 tbs. Tony’s
8oz Cooked Noodles
2/3 c Sliced Green Onions
1 1/2c Butter, cubed
1/4 c Flour
1 c. Half & Half
Salt & Pepper
1 1/2 lbs. Frozen Cooked Crawfish tails thawed or Cooked Medium Shrimp.
1. In a Dutch oven sauté the onion, green onions, & celery in butter for 5 min.or until crisp-tender.
2. Add garlic; cook 1 min. Longer.
3. Stir in flour until blended; cook & stir often for 2 min.
4. Add cheese, cream, pepper and salt. Cook & stir for 10 min. Until mixture is thickened & the cheese is melted
5. Meanwhile, cook pasta, drain.
6. Stir pasta & crawfish into veg. Mixture, then cook on medium heat for 10 min. Stirring occasionally.