1. Mix butter, almond meal, sugar, cocoa powder, & espresso powder
2. Blend in the brownie mix
3. Add egg & peppermint extract and Add the flour.
4. Divide dough in half and form a 2” diameter log & wrap in plastic wrap. Put this into the freezer for 30 min or until ready to bake.
5. Slice into 1/4” thick slices and bake @ 350 (chewy) 5-10 min (crunchy)
1. Heat chocolate & oil in microwave at intervals of 15-20 sec.. It should be shiny, smooth, & runny. (If not runny add oil) Then add in peppermint extract.
2. Cool cookies then spread chocolate over the top (about 2 tsp. Per cookie)
3. Place in freezer to harden Chocolate