1. In a large bowl combine 1 cup butter, 2 tbs. sugar, cream cheese, and beat till fluffy.
2. Add flour to butter mix
3. Shape dough into a ball & divide into quarters. Shape each quarter into a ball, and flatten into 1/2” thick circle
4. Wrap each into plastic wrap, and refrigerate 45 min. Or until firm
5. Heat oven to 375 and Spray 2 cookie sheets with cooking spray.
6. Combine nuts (or m&m’s), cinnamon, & 1/4 c butter, and blend well.
7.Remove one disk from fridge and lightly flour the surface and roll disk into 12” round.
8. Sprinkle 1/4 of mixture onto round & press into dough slightly.
9. Cut into 16 wedges and roll up each wedge like a crescent roll.
Bake @ 375 for 15-20 min. Till light golden.
After removed from oven sprinkle with powdered sugar.