1. Marinate the chicken for at least 1 hour.
1. Bring water to a boil in a saucepan on medium high heat.
2. Add salt and olive oil and the penne pasta.
3. After 8minutes check to see if it is cooked. It should be 80% cooked.Do not over cook the pasta.
4. Drain the water, keep under running cold water and keep the pasta on the side
5. In a fry pan, add 2 tbsp. olive oil and add the marinated chicken. Cook on high heat until the chicken starts to brown on the outside and the inside should be white. Take off the heat and keep aside.
5. In a dutch oven or a saucepan, add olive oil and add chopped garlic and onions. Fry for until the onions are translucent..
6. Add all the vegetables and cook for about 2 - 3 minutes minutes. Remove from heat and keep aside.
7. In the same saucepan, melt butter on low heat and add flour. Stir the flour until it starts turning golden brown.
8. Add the milk slowly and keep stirring to remove any lumps from forming. Do not add all the milk at once.
9. Add all the spices and mix well.
9. Add the chicken and vegetables and cook for about 5 minutes on low heat. If the sauce is dry add a little milk.
10. Add mozzarella cheese and parmesan cheese, cook for a minute and turn the heat off.
11. When serving, sprinkle a little parmesan cheese and garnish with parsley..