4 cups very thinly sliced cabbage (can buy bagged cabbage)
1/3 cup cilantro leaves
3 tablespoons white vinegar, divided
3 tablespoons olive oil, divided
3/4 teaspoon salt, divided
1 tablespoon paprika
2 teaspoons ground cumin
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
5 garlic cloves, finely chopped
1 pound ground beef
12-6 inch tortillas
1. Combine cabbage and cilantro in a medium bowl.
2. Combine 1 tablespoon oil and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a small bowl, stirring with a fork or a whisk.
3. Drizzle vinegar mixture over cabbage mixture; toss well to combine. Set aside.
4. Combine remaining 2 tablespoons vinegar, remaining 2 tablespoons oil, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, paprika, cumin, pepper, and garlic, stirring well with a fork or whisk.
5. Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add beef; cook 5 minutes or until browned and done, stirring to crumble.
6. Stir in vinegar-spice mixture; cook 2 minutes or until liquid almost evaporates.
7. Heat tortillas over medium-high heat directly on the eye of a gas or electric burner or in a skillet for about 10 seconds on each side or until lightly charred.
8. Spoon about 1/4 cup beef mixture and 1/4 cup slaw into each tortilla.