1. Clean and separate the cauliflower florets and soak in water.
1. Add oil to a saucepan and fry the onions until they start to turn brown.
2. Add the potatoes and fry for about 3 mins. Turn the heat to medium.
3 Next add the tomatoes, turmeric, coriander and cumin powder, ginger, garlic salt. chilies and lemon juice and cook for another 2 mins. on low to medium heat
4.Add the tomato paste and cilantro and stir
5 Drain the water from the cauliflower and add to saucepan to sauté for 10 mins stirring slowly.
6. When the cauliflower is tender cooked, turn off the heat.
7. Serve with Naan or Paratha