1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Grease a bundt or tube pan.
3. Make filling by creaming together, cream cheese with sugar and vanilla.
4. Mix in chocolate chips and set aside.
5. For cake, sift together the flour, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
6. Beat eggs and gradually add the sugar and beat until the mixture is thick and pale yellow.
7. Beat in melted butter, then milk, water and vanilla.
8. Gradually add in the flour mixture and mix well.
9. Spread half the batter into the prepared pan.
10. Drop spoonfuls of the cream cheese filling evenly over the batter.
11. Sprinkle raspberries over the top.
12. Cover with remaining batter.
13. Bake at 375 degrees for about 1 1/4 hours.