Paneer Butter Masala
1 small red onion (chopped)
2 bell peppers (sliced in medium length) (both green bell peppers, or alternatively use one green and another red, yellow, or orange bell pepper)
1 10oz block of paneer (sliced similar to the bell pepper)
2 ripe tomates (chopped)
1. In a pan, put 2-3 tbsp oil and let it warm up.
2. Add 1 tsp jeera seeds and as they start to turn brownish in color, add 1 tsp grated ginger and mix well.
3. Add the chopped onion to the pan.
4. As the onion starts to get translucent, add 2 sliced bell peppers.
5. Add 1/2 tsp turmeric powder.
6. After mixing well, cover the pan with a lid for a few minutes.
7. Once the bell pepper starts to get soft, add sliced paneer to the pan and mix well.
8. After covering with a lid for a few more minutes, add chopped tomatoes and mix well.
9. Let it cook for 5-10 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
10. Add 1.5 tbsp coriander powder, 1 tbsp paneer butter masala and salt to taste.
11. Mix well and let it cook for another few minutes.
12. Garnish with chopped cilantro and enjoy while still hot!