1. In a small bowl, grate one stick frozen butter. Through this trick, grated, frozen butter incorporates butter
evenly into the flour. Place back in the freezer.
2. Whisk together milk & sour cream. Keep chilled until ready to use.
3. Mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, lemon zest and sugar.
4. Take frozen butter and toss with the flour mixture until all of the butter is coated, then fold in sour cream & milk mixture.
5. Next, lightly dust the counter-top with flour.
6. Knead the (slightly wet) dough about 6 times. Dont over knead.
7. Lightly flour the dough and roll out into a 12inch square.
8. Fold in half, and then in half again.
9. Place in freezer for 5 mts. By this method, butter gets re-chilled and will keep the pastry flaky.
10. Dust your counter-top with flour again and roll out the dough into another 12 inch square.
11. Top evenly with blueberries and press it in lightly.
12. Roll up the dough and cut into a seriers of small triangles.
13. Bake for 15 mts, or until golden brown.
VARIATION: Dried cranberries & a thin layer of orange marmalade.