2 lbs. halibut fillets or steaks
¼ cup orange juice
2 tbsp. ketchup
1 tbsp. soy sauce (low sodium, preferred)
1 tbsp. lemon juice, freshly squeezed
¼ tsp. pepper
¾ tsp. sesmae oil
1 tbsp. brown sugar
1 tbsp. sesame seeds, toasted
1. Two hours before mealtime rinse fish with cold water and then pat dry with paper towels.
2. Cut fish into four portions. Place in single layer baking dish.
3. In a small bowl combine orange juice, ketchup, soy sauce, lemon juice, pepper, sesame oil and brown sugar.
4. Pour mixture over fish, cover and marinate in refrigerator for two hours, turning once.
5. Remove fish, reserving marinade.
6. Fish is best cooked over barbecue grill or may be broiled in oven.
7. Baste with marinade, turn once during cooking.
8. Fish is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
9. Heat the remaining marinade; pour over fish.
10. Top with toasted sesame seeds.