1. Heat 2 tbsp oil in pan
2. Add all of these and cook: Badi ilaaichi, tez patta, cloves, cinnamon, salt, green chillies
3. Add tomato puree & add 1tsp garam masala, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/2 tsp mirch powder
4. Cook till the paste leaves oil
5. Add soy: 1/2 cup grinded & 1/2 cup soaked
6. Add 1 glass of water and bring to a boil
1. Add 2 tsp oil
2. Add carrots (cut into square pieces) and cover it. Cook until its soft.
3. Add green pepper, add paneer (cut into square pieces), add soybean (cut into square pieces)
4. Add 1 pinch salt, mirch powder (1/4 tsp), chaat masala (1/2 tsp)
5. Cook for 2 mts.
Preparing the paste to cover the kathi- MAIDA PASTE
Mix 3 tbsp all purpose flour, 1 pinch of salt. Add a bit of water to form a paste.
Now, roll the kaathis in maida paste and fry.
Decorate the fried pieces on toothpick and put it in the gravy.
Add a pinch of kasoori methi
Best enjoyed with Roomali rotis