1. Butterfly Pork Loin (slicing length wise almost in half in one side). Open loin like a book, lay plastic sheet on top and pound both open sides to flatten slightly.
2. Season the insides with Salt, Pepper, and spread with Dijon Mustard.
3. Arrange Pastrami over one side of the loin, followed by Sauerkraut and cheese slices. Fold the Loin back together.
4. Arrange 6 12 inch pieces of butcher string every 2 inches apart on cutting board and lay 2 slices of thick Bacon parallel to string. Place folded up loin on cutting board on top of the Bacon. Place 2 slices of thick Bacon on top of Loin.
5. Bring end strings then middle strings over roast and tie tightly to make a tight cylinder.
6. Place over Drip Pan in smoker and smoke at 250 degrees until center temp is 160 degrees. Wet chips of pecan wood used as smoke. May be Grilled over indirect heat.
Transfer to cutting board and let rest for 5 minutes, then remove and discard the strings.
Cut the pork loin in 1/2 inch thick (crosswise) slices and serve with Russian Dressing.
Place on Bun with Lettuce for Ruben Burger.