2 pounds freshly ground chuck, (at least 80% lean, a.k.a. 80/20)
1 tablespoon lime
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
8 pepper jack cheese (or any kind of your choice)
1 hamburger bag
sliced sweet onion
fresh lettuce leaves
1) In a large bowl mix ground beef, onion powder, powder garlic, and pepper together until just combined.
2) Divide into 8 portion, and form them into patties. Do not press too hard. Smooth out any cracks with your fingers.
3) Preheat your grill
4) Squirt lemon into patties
5) Put patties into the grill
6) Cook until the bottom is brown, and nice. About 2 or 1 minutes flip the burger into the other side, and squirt some lemon into it. For another 4 minutes put cheese into your burger.
7) After 4 minutes remove the patties from the grill.
8) Garnish as desired.
9) Enjoy your food!