1. Preheat oven to 325 F and line baking sheet with silicone baking sheet or parchment paper
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together oats,flour,cinnamon,baking powder,nutmeg and salt until combined
3. In a separate bowl, beat butter and sugar together for 2 minutes, or until creamy, then mix in egg and vanilla extract
4.. Gradually stir in dry ingredients until just incorporated, then fold in diced peaches.
5. Using a tablespoon or a small ice cream scoop, Drop mounds of cookie dough ( as tall as they are wide)
onto lined baking sheet.
6. Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 13-15 minutes, or until just set
7. Remove from oven and let cool 15 minutes before transferring to wire rack to finish cooling Enjoy!