1. Mix Butter and Brown Sugar together then add Corn Flake crumbs and mix well
2. Place half the crumb mixture in the bottom of a 9X13 pan, then place softened ice cream on top
of crumbs, then cover ice cream with remaining crumbs. Place in Freezer.
Mix Heavy Whipping Cream till turns creamy with soft peaks (3-5 minutes) Right before it is
ready, add Powdered Sugar, Vanilla and a very small amount of white granulated sugar.
1. Remove Cake from Freezer and place heavy cream mixture on top of crumb layer.
2. Mix together White Granulated Sugar and Cinnamon and sprinkle on top of cake.
3. Place cake back in freezer for at least 2 hours.
You can serve plain or with toppings such as Hot Fudge, Chocolate syrup, Strawberry syrup, Honey, Maraschino cherries etc..