1 lb. ground pork
1 pkg. coleslaw mix
8 green onions, sliced
1 can Fancy stir-fry vegetables
½ C. soy sauce
2 T. toasted sesame oil
2 T. rice wine vinegar
3 tsp. ginger, freshly grated (or ¾ tsp ground)
4 - 6 cloves of garlic, minced
½ tsp. Chinese 5-spice powder
salt and pepper, to tast
3 - 4 T. Oil
Sweet & Sour sauce
1. Place a deep skillet over HIGH heat, add the oil, and allow to get HOT.
2. Add the meat, green onions, and garlic to the pan. Cook until brown and no longer pink, about 10
3. While the meat is cooking combine the soy sauce, sesame oil, rice wine vinegar, ginger, and Chinese 5-
Spice in a bowl and whisk together to make the egg roll sauce.
4. Add the stir fry vegetables and cabbage to the pan, lower heat to MEDIUM/HIGH, cover, and cook for about 5 minutes.
5. Remove cover, add the sauce. Cover and cook 5 more minutes, stirring occasionally.
6. Serve over a bed of rice and top with chowmein noodles. Sweet and sour to taste.