1. Mix crushed wafers, sugar and softened butter together and pat mixture into bottom and sides of a 9 1/2 " spring form pan. Make sure you push it right up the sides.
2. Cream the cream cheese and sugar in a bowl. Beat in 4 eggs one at a time.
3. Add whipping cream, ameretto, and sugar and beat mixture until light.
4. Pour batter into chocolate shell adn bake at 375 for 30 minutes
5. Transfer cake to rack and let stand for 5 minutes. (Cake needs to set)
6. Combine sour cream, sugar, and vanilla
7. Spoon mixture onto set cake
8. Bake for 5 minutes at 375
9.. Transfer to rack and let cool completely then refrigerate.
10 Remove sides from pan. Decorate with almonds making an edge around the cake the the almonds.