6 oz. Philadelphia cream cheese, softened
1½ Tbsp. minced fresh parsley or 1½ tsp. dried parsley flakes
¾ tsp. seasoned salt
¼ tsp. black pepper
⅔ cup shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
2 Tbsp. butter
5 large beaten eggs
1 97.3 oz.) can refrigerated jumbo flaky biscuits
8 slices of bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 egg white, lightly beaten
1-2 tsp. sesame seeds (optional)
1. Stir together first 4 ingredients until blended and then stir in cheese.
2. Put butter in a 9-inch skillet over medium heat; add eggs, and cook, without stirring, until eggs begin to set on bottom. Draw a spatula across bottom of skillet to form large curds. Continue cooking until eggs are slightly thickened but still moist. (Do not stir constantly) Remove from heat, and let cool
3. Flatten each biscuit into about a 5-inch circle. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over tops of dough, leaving ½ border around the edge. Top evenly with scrambled eggs and bacon.
4. Fold dough circles in half over mixture, pinching edges to seal; place 2 inches apart on a cookie sheet coated with cooking spray. Brush tops evenly with egg whites; press sealed edges with tine of a fork. Sprinkle with sesame seeds, if desired.
5. Bake at 375º for 14-16 minutes or until golden brown.
Note: Store leftover empanadas in zip-loc bag when completely cooled or wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate. To reheat, wrap empanada in paper towels and microwave at MEDIUM (50% power) for 1-2 minutes.