1 1/2 pounds cubed round steak, cut into thin strips
2 tablespoons olive oil
2 tablespoons butter
1 medium onion, sliced
8 ounces fresh mushrooms, sliced
1 (10 3/4-ounce) can beef broth
1 (10 3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
Salt and black pepper
1 cup sour cream
Cooked egg noodles
1 cup salt
1/4 cup black pepper
1/4 cup garlic powder
1. Sprinkle the steak strips with House Seasoning, and then dust with flour.
2. In a large skillet, quickly brown them on both sides in the olive oil and butter. Remove the steak from the pan.
3. Add the onion slices and mushrooms to the pan drippings. Saute for a few minutes, until the onion is tender. Sprinkle with 1
4. Put the steak back into the pan with the onion and mushrooms. Add the mushroom soup and beef broth. Cook over low
heat for about 30 minutes, covered.
5. Adjust seasoning to taste, adding salt and pepper, as needed.
6. Stir in the sour cream the last few minutes, right before you serve. Serve over cooked noodles.
Mix the ingredients together and store in an airtight container for up to 6 months.