1. Add the pasta to the boiling water and the butter and olive oil to the sauté pan.
2. Sauté the garlic for a minute or so (do not let it burn).
3. Add the white wine and a little salt and let it boil furiously for 2 to 3 minutes, then add the shrimp.
4. Let the shrimp jump in the pan over high heat for 2 to 3 minutes, then turn them and add the parsley and the black pepper.
5. Wait one minute and then mix well and turn off the heat.
6. The pasta should be done by now, so drain it.
7. Add the lemon juice to the scampi, then mix it with the pasta and serve at once.
8. If you're going the bread route, just pour the scampi in a bowl and have at it!