1. Preheat oven to 400º.
2. Scald milk and let cool.
3. Dissolve yeast in warm water.
4. Add in cooled milk, shortening, sugar, salt, eggs, and flour.
5. Add in flour until no longer sticky.
6. Place dough in a greased bowl and let rise until doubled. Approximately 1 hour.
7. Punch down dough and divide in half.
8. Roll out each half into a circle and brush with melted butter.
9. Cut into 12 pie shaped pieces (cut like a pizza) and roll into crescent rolls.
10. Place in greased pan or cookie sheet to rise again, until doubled, about 2-3 hours.
11. Bake for 10 minutes.