1 teaspoon ground red pepper
1 teaspoon black pepper
½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
½ teaspoon dried thyme
½ teaspoon dried rosmary leaves
⅛ teaspoon oregano
¼ pound butter
1 ½ teaspoons minced garlic
1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
½ cup white clam juice
½ cup beer, room temperature
1 pound shrimp, large
5 tablespoons butter
1. Rinse shrimp in cold water, peel, leaving tails on and drain well.
2. In a small bowl, combine seasonings.
3. In a large skillet, over high heat, place stick butter, minced garlic, worcestershire sauce and seasonings mix.
4. When butter mixture is melted, add shrimp and cook 2 minutes, shaking pan.
5. Add remain 5 tablespoons butter and clam juice.
6. Cook 2 minutes more. Add beer and shake 1 minute more. Remove from heat.
7. Serve with french bread for dipping in sauce or serve on a bed of rice.