2 pounds Pork Chops, Boneless
2 tablespoons butter
½ teaspoons Sea Salt
¼ teaspoons Black Pepper
¼ cups Honey
2 tablespoons Dijon Mustard
½ tablespoons Maple Syrup
½ teaspoons peel and mince Ginger, Fresh
½ teaspoons Cinnamon
¼ teaspoons Cloves, Ground
½ cups Water
1. Sprinkle pork chops with salt and pepper and place in the inner pot.
2. Set Instant Pot to saute. Add butter to coat pan.
3. Brown pork chops on each side.
4. In a bowl, combine honey, dijon mustard, maple syrup, ginger, cinnamon, cloves and water.
5. Pour over pork chops.
6. Lock cover into place and seal steam nozzle.
7. Cook on high pressure for 15 minutes.
8. Naturally release pressure for 5 minutes and quick release remaining pressure.
9. Change setting to sauté to thicken sauce for a few minutes, if desired.