Preheat oven to 375*. Unroll 2 cans of crescent rolls and separate into 16 triangles.
1. On a large ungreased baking sheet, arrange 15 triangles in a circle with the shortest sides making an overlapping ring in the center of the sheet and the pointed ends facing out. (Don't worry if the points of the crescents hang over the sides of the pan.) There should be a 10-inch open circle in the center. Press the overlapping edges around the center ring to adhere the dough.
2. Spread broccoli mixture over bottom third of each triangle, around the perimeter of the ring, leaving the pointed two-thirds of the triangles bare.
3. Pull the pointed ends of the triangles up, wrap them over the filling, and
4. tuck them underneath the dough.
5. Cut decorative star shapes out of the remaining dough triangle and
6. place on top of wreath.
7. Gently brush 1 beaten egg over the dough ring. Bake about 25 minutes, until browned. Let cool on the pan 5 minutes. With a wide spatula, carefully loosen the wreath from the pan and slide onto a serving platter. Serve warm.