• 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
• 3/4 cup butter, melted
• 3/4 cup butter, softened
• 2 1/4 cups icing sugar (powdered sugar)
• 2 eggs
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 3 or 4 bananas
• 1 1/2 cup whipping cream
• 3 Tbsp icing sugar (powdered sugar)
• 2 tsp vanilla
Or 1 box of nutriwhip will replace the last three ingredients
1. Preheat oven to 350. Spray an 13 X 9 pan lightly with cooking spray. Set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter until well combined and crumbly. Press into prepared pan.
3. Bake for 10 minutes, then cool completely on a wire rack.
4. In a separate bowl, mix together butter, icing sugar, eggs, and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth.
5. Drop by spoonfuls over crust (once it has completely cooled), and gently smooth to form an even layer.
6. Slice bananas on top of icing layer
7. Beat the whipping cream, icing sugar and vanilla in a medium bowl until it is thick and stiff.
8. Spread evenly over top of the bananas
9. If you want to make it a little fancier, garnish the dessert with a sprinkle of graham cracker crumbs.
10. Cover and chill until ready to serve, at least 2 hours.