1) Drain and press the tofu before cutting it into thin slices for topping. Place the slices in a plastic bag and cover with half the peanut sauce, or enough to fully coat the slices. Make sure each piece is fully coated and put the tofu in the fridge to marinate.
2) Slice the white onion and heat two tablespoons of olive oil in a pan on medium high heat. Add the onion slices to the pan and stir to coat. Decrease the heat to medium low and allow the onions to brown, stirring every few minutes to prevent burning. This process should take about 30-40 minutes.
3) While the onions are caramelizing-Grease the bottom of a sheet pan with olive oil to prevent sticking, then spread the pizza dough on the pan, working from the middle to the edges continuously pulling the dough.
4) After the dough is stretched out, begin by spreading the remaining peanut sauce evenly over the base.
Top with mozzarella to desired amount of cheesiness.
5) Sprinkle the shredded carrot on top of the cheese and follow it with the caramelized onions.
Remove the marinated tofu from the fridge and top the pizza with slices of tofu
6) Place in a pre-heated oven at 425ºF for 14 minutes, turning at the halfway point for even heat distribution.Once finished top with bean sprouts, chopped scallions, cilantro and crushed peanuts - Enjoy!