1. Heat olive oil to medium high heat and add garlic cloves. Place pan in 400 degree oven for 15 minutes 'till garlic cloves are brown. Remove cloves and chill reserved oil.
2. In blender combine Dijon, garlic cloves, paprika, salt, black pepper and oregano. On medium speed slowly add olive oil 'till thickened.
3. Coat rack of lamb generously with this mixture and allow to set at room temperature for one hour.
4. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
5. In small sauce pan heat olive oil on medium high heat. Add onion, garlic and peppercorns. Saute for 2 minutes and add tomato paste stirring for 2 more minutes. Deglaze with brandy and reduce 'till almost dry.
6. Add flour while stirring and slowly mix in beef stock while simmering for 5 minutes.
7. Put rack of lamb in 350 degree oven for 40 minutes or to an internal temperature of 125 degrees in the thickest part of the roast.
8. Let lamb rest before slicing.
9. Slice lamb in between each bone...4 chops per serving.
10. Ladel with sauce and serve.