1. Boil chicken in water with 2 chicken bouillon cubes (Can use split chicken and shred after cooking, discarding skin.)
2. In a saucepan, combine soups, diced velveeta, rotel. Cook on low heat to melt cheese and simmer. Remembering to stir mixture often so the cheese does not burn to the bottom of the pan.
3. In a skillet, sautÚ onions, garlic, and bell pepper until translucent. Add to cheese and soup mixture.
4. Once chicken is done, chop and add to cheese mixture.
5. Remove 1 cup of broth from the water the chicken cooked in. Cook spaghetti noodles in the water that the chicken cooked in, adding water if needed.
6. When noodles are done, combine cheese and soup mixture with noodles. Mix well.
7. Add to large casserole dish. Add the cup of chicken broth to the spaghetti if it looks as if it will lose too much moisture during cooking. Mix well.
8. Sprinkle cheese over top.
9. Bake at 350 degrees until spaghetti starts to bubble and the cheese begins to brown.